So, what can we expect as Season 10 heads to a close? We've examined the sneak peeks of the episode to see what they reveal.
1. Cristina is interviewing Dr. Russell's replacement. Last week, we learned that Cristina's boss is leaving the hospital, and this week Cristina will be helping select his replacement.
2. Is this all a ploy on Owen's part? While Cristina insists that this isn't a big deal, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is convinced that Owen (Kevin McKidd) is punishing Cristina for leaving. "Something's coming, I can feel it in my bones," she warns.
3. "I hate his face." This clip ends with Cristina declaring she hates the potential replacement's face. We hope that's a setup for a hilarious interview. Cristina has always been good for comedy as well as drama, and we'd love to see some of that before she leaves.
4. Braden is getting better. In this clip, we see that Braden is well on his way to recovery. That's good, right?
5. Bailey spills that truth. Yeah, it's good — but then Bailey (Chandra Wilson) tells his parents that he didn't recover on his own; she went ahead with her deactivated-HIV procedure even after they asked her not to. She probably thought they'd forgive her since it worked out, but apparently not...
6. Assault and battery?! In fact, according to Owen, Braden's parents are going to charge Bailey with assault and battery. Wow. That is not the happy ending she was looking for.
7. April is keeping her pregnancy under wraps. Finally, here, April (Sarah Drew) is determined to keep her pregnancy a secret for just a little longer...
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, May 8, at 9 p.m. ET onABC.