While the cast and crew have kept the major plot points a secret — we'll have to tune in to find out exactly how April reacts to Jackson's unexpected declaration — the sneak peeks of the episode do still give us some interesting tidbits to chew on. Here's what we learn from them.
1. Jo realizes Alex was proposing. In this sneak peek, Jo realizes that Alex basically proposed to her before April's wedding — and her answer is no, because she's not ready, and she thinks he's asking for the wrong reasons.
2. And Alex is still all mixed up about his dad. Expect there to still be a lot of daddy drama for Alex this week — in that clip, he is clearly still torn up about his father, which is feeding into his reaction to Jo.
3. Derek does answer the president's call. In this clip, it's clear that Derek has decided to go work on the presidential brain mapping project. Can you blame him? The president did give him a call, personally.
4. Meredith is pissed! Unsurprisingly, Meredith is not happy that Derek is going back on their deal, where he was supposed to stop working so hard.
5. "Weeping sisters." Meanwhile, Cristina bursts into the scene, mentioning that "the weeping sisters have gone through every tissue in this building." Meredith replies by wondering if "the mother" has been calmed down. It sounds like whatever April does after Jackson's declaration, that ceremony does not end how anyone expected.
6. "Something's going on at the hospital." That sneak peek ends with this ominous statement. Medical drama doesn't stop for broken weddings!
7. Bailey and Ben really get into it. Finally, in this clip Bailey's anger at Ben finally comes to a boiling point.
Catch the Grey’s Anatomy’s Season 10 Spring tonight, February 27 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!