Once Upon a Time Season 2 Finale Quotes: “I’ll Shoot Him in the Face” and More!
And the answers are...
Jack Rowand/ ABC
Jack Rowand/ ABC
10. Emma [to Regina, about the failsafe]: “Figure it out — it’s your fault.”
Sympathy isn’t really Emma’s strong suit.
9. Lacey: “I’ll drink to that.”
Let’s be honest: Does Lacey ever need an excuse to drink?
8. Gold [to Hook]: “So, are you done trying to kill me?”
If you have to ask someone this, you know your relationship could use some work.
7. David [punching Hook]: “That’s for the last time we met.”
We have a feeling plenty of people have been wanting to do that.
6. Hook: “So your sacred cause is pilfering a dwarf’s pickaxe?”
To each his own sacred cause.
5. Smee: “A bit waterlogged and smells of catfish, but he’ll live.”
We’re guessing hygiene isn’t a big priority on a pirate ship.
4. Hook [to Greg and Tamara]: “You’re sure who’s ever in charge of you guys doesn’t want you to die in a mine collapse?”
Hook is a “glass half empty” kind of guy.
3. Leroy [to Gold]: “It ain’t looting if the stuff you find’s already yours.”
A dispute about the rightful owner of something? Sounds like a job for Judge Judy.
2. Hook: “Shall we stop this thing now and then resume bickering?”
Just so long as they don’t forget to resume the bickering as soon as possible.
1. David: “If he tries anything, I'll shoot him in the face.”
It’s good to know no one’s going to extremes or anything.
The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s finale, Season 2, Episode 22: “And Straight On ‘Til Morning,” including someone discussing less-than-great ways to die. Click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck, Oncers!