The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting witches and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 15: "Quiet Minds," including Grumpy casting doubt on Neal’s well-being. Enjoy!
10. Neal: “Nothing like a green blob to get the appetite going.”
C’mon, Neal — there’s always room for Jello.
9. Zelena [to Lumiere]: “Unless you desire to be the wax seal on an envelope.”
C’mon, Zelena — we all know that no one uses the mail anymore these days.
8. Emma [to Henry]: “But I got you breakfast because I am super mom.”
So her superpowers include detecting lies and buying bagels?
7. Neal [about Hook hugging him]: “What the hell are you doing?”
Neal is not eager to hug it out.
6. Regina [about Zelena]: “She’s the one who needs to be careful.”
Those are fightin’ words.
5. Robin Hood [to Regina]: “As we’re tossing labels around, aren’t you referred to as the evil queen?”
4. Neal: “My father is the king of loopholes.”
In that case, we want Gold to do our taxes for us.
3. Regina [to Robin]: “It’s called whiskey, and no, it’s not magical — especially the next day.”
Actually, whiskey probably does a better job at making people amorous than most love potions.
2. Emma [to Hook]: “You really know how to charm a girl, don’t you?”
Emma is not impressed.
1. Zelena [about Neal]: “Dumber than a box of hair.”
Is Zelena trying to tell us that she keeps boxes of hair lying around? Because that’s weird.
What was your favorite quote from the episode? Let us know in the comments below!