The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 3: “Quite a Common Fairy,” including a critique of the show’s quirky names. Enjoy!
10. Snow: “You’d think a treehouse would be more cheery.”
Not every treehouse can live up to the standards set by the Swiss Family Robinson.
9. Regina [to Tinkerbell]: “I take it by the restraints, you’re not helping.”
Nothing gets by Regina.
8. Hook: “I fear such an attack will end in your death and, more importantly, mine.”
Hook keeps focused on what really matters.
7. David [about pixie dust]: “It’s stronger — like, nuclear fairy dust.”
Dust of mass destruction.
6. Peter Pan: “It’s for a game — a really fun game. I call it target practice.”
That’s his idea of a fun game? Do they not have Connect Four in Neverland?
5. Snow: “Did David Nolan let himself go?”
Who needs a personal trainer when you’ve got Snow around?