The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 7: “Dark Hollow,” including a discussion of Eric’s possible fetishes. Enjoy!
10. Neal [to Hook]: “You came to Neverland on a pirate ship through a magic portal, but you draw the line at a magic coconut.”
Neal suddenly has a lot in common with the Professor from Gilligan’s Island.
9. Granny: “What’s the matter? Too many pickles, not enough pickles?”
As long as you have the right number of pickles, Granny assumes you’re all set.
8. Happy [about Storybrooke without Charming and Snow]: “It’s only five days, but it’s the first five days without killing.”
It’s always nice to keep the killing to a minimum.
7. Ariel [to Belle, about Gold]: “He’s really into being cryptic, isn’t he?”
Gold is not very direct, either in human form or holograph form.
6. Hook [to Neal, about himself kissing Emma]: “Well, this is awkward.”
No argument here.
5. Ariel [to Belle, about Pandora’s Box]: “Shouldn’t you be wearing gloves or something?”
Who knew mermaids were so into skin care?