The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 8: “Think Lovely Thoughts,” including Gold wanting more moral support. Enjoy!
10. David [handing Hook a sword]: “Here, in case your good looks fail you.”
We think Hook is going to be just fine.
9. Gold’s dad: “He didn’t even leave me a shilling for a pint — how rude.”
Just because you just got swindled doesn’t mean you should forget about decorum.
8. Regina: “If this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time.”
Regina isn’t liking what she sees.
7. Snow [on whether she and David have buried the hatchet]: “Buried? Uh, I don’t know. We’ve at least put it away for now.”
It’s good to keep that hatchet within reach.
6. Regina [on what she and Gold are doing]: “Same as you, except we actually have a chance.”
Regina needs to work on her pep talks.
5. Gold [after Snow thanks him]: “Well, apparently, that’s the only thanks I need these days.”
Gold wants to know what’s in it for him.
4. Pan: “Pleasure to see you, too, Baelfire.”
Pan has a way with sarcasm.
3. Regina [about Gold claiming he won’t prevent Henry from being his undoing]: “Because that sounds just like you.”
Regina isn’t buying what Gold’s selling.
2. Hook [about Emma saying they need to talk]: “I’ve found when a woman says that, I’m rarely in for a pleasant conversation.”
Hook is not feeling optimistic.
1. Gold [after Regina lectures him before he meets Pan]: “A simple good luck would have sufficed.”
This group isn’t really big on just wishing people luck.