Season 3 Finale Spoilers, New Jobs, and a New Promo: Pretty Little Liars Week in Review: 11/9
It's been a busy week in the Pretty Little Liars world. If you haven't been able to keep up, here's what you've missed.
- There's a new promo for the winter season! Here are six clues from it.
- The Season 3 finale is currently being filmed, and showrunner Marlene King promises it will be bigger than ever. She also teased that questions will be answered, and tweeted some photos from set.
- In non-finale news, we got some new hints about new girl Sharna and her connection to Paige, the return of a great character, a possible crime, a familiar outfit, and a big event.
- We speculated on why Bryon might be on the "A" team, and Ali and Garrett's past. And we asked you who killed Ali.
- We learned what religions the PLL stars are. And can you guess which Liar is already putting up Christmas decorations?
- Speaking of the show's stars: Janel Parrish (Mona Vanderwall) landed a guest role on Hawaii 5-0, and Troian Bellisario (Spencer) has a new movie role.
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.