Eric McCandless/ ABC Family
Season 3B Spoilers, Toby’s Evil Side, and Finale Scoop: Pretty Little Liars Week in Review 12/13
As we patiently count the days until the Pretty Little Liars Season 3 winter season premieres in January (Season 3, Episode 14: “She’s Better Now”), we had fun reading some crazy spoilers this week. Find out what else happened in the PLL world below! - When she wasn’t busy looking shocked and surprised on a shopping trip, Lucy Hale ( Aria ) was dropping “jaw-dropping” secrets about the Season 3 finale.
- Meanwhile, Ashley Benson ( Hanna ) compared her sometimes casual, sometimes dressed up fashion sense to that of her on-screen persona. Would she actually wear Hanna’s clothes in real life ? Not that it will matter when she guest-stars on How I Met Your Mother in January!
- Rounding out the Liars, Troian Bellisario ( Spencer ) and Shay Mitchell ( Emily ) need your help to get their Kickstarter movie made ! Speaking of Shay, what does she really look like without makeup ?
- Find out what’s on the Liars’ Christmas lists this year!
- Excellent news for Wesley ( Gregg Sulkin ) fans: We’ll learn a lot more about Wes’s past in Season 3B.
- Not-so-excellent news for Spoby fans: Marlene King says Toby will be acting downright evil once the winter season begins. Read a complete rundown of Toby spoilers here , and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Want to know what happens to Emily in the winter season? Look no further .
- Marlene wants us to pay close attention to fire in the finale.
- And in case you haven’t seen them yet , make sure to check out these spoiler-y photos from the premiere! Find more Pretty Little Liars spoilers here. Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family . Want more Pretty Little Liars ? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr .