Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 15 ("Love ShAck Baby") airs tonight (January 14, 2014), and based on the episode synopsis we can expect lots of secrets to emerge thanks to Ali's diary. But will the Liars like what they learn about each others' pasts?
The Canadian promo of the episode reveals some juicy info about what we can expect to go down tonight, so we've taken a close look to see what info we can squeeze out of it.
1. A nighttime visit from Ali. The promo opens with Emily studying in bed until she's interrupted by none other than Ali herself. Let's hope this is a legit Ali scene, and not a dream or something. We hated not seeing her in the premiere.
2. Alison plays nice. In the same scene, Ali tells Em, "You have no idea how much I missed you." It looks like she's going to try to play nice, but after last week, we have a feeling Emily won't give her the warmest welcome.
3. A missing page. At :04, we see that a page is missing from the diary.
4. Spencer vs. Hanna. For some reason, Spencer suspects Hanna's the one who took the page. At :13 Emily asks why Spence is being so hard on the other Liar, and Spencer shoots back, "she's keeping something from us."
5. And Hanna's secret is... While part of us wonders if the edginess Spencer appears to be picking up from Hanna has to do with her breakup with Caleb, there definitely is an important Hanna flashback, so it's possible she has a much darker secret. At :14 we see Han in a flashback, crying as she begs Ali, "Ali, please. Just promise me that you're not going to say anything."
6. Spencer vs. Mrs. DiLaurentis. It looks like this will be a big episode for Spence, who also catches her dad talking to Ali's mom (:07), and (being Spencer) wastes no time in telling Mrs. DiLaurentis to stay away from her father (:08).
7. Mr. Hastings isn't having it. Of course, Mr. Hastings is a scary man to cross, and at :08 he warns Spencer that if she keeps pushing "it," she will be the one to "ruin this family." What's the "it"? Ali's death? Whatever's going on between him and Mrs. DiLaurentis?
8. The Liars in trouble. The promo closes on a set of shots showing the Liars in a panic in Ezra's secret cabin.
Watch it for yourself here, and then sound off with your own thoughts in the comments: