Spencer has finally caught made a break in her case against Ezra, but her pill popping is going to catch up with her on Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 19 (“Shadow Play”). What will happens when we enter the black and white world of her imagination?
The Canadian promo of the episode reveals some juicy info about what we can expect to go down when we tune in on February 11, 2014, so we've taken a close look to see what info we can squeeze out of it that we hadn't already learned from the American promo.
1. Spencer's blast to the past. The preview opens by giving us a look at how the premise of the episode works: In the real world, Spencer is watching a film noir flick, and a particularly dramatic moment sends her spiraling into a film noir version of Rosewood.
2. Who always turns? "Why do they always turn on you?" Hanna asks Spencer at :08. Who is the "they" in that sentence?
3. Ezra has a big revelation. At :11, we see Ezra whisper to Aria, "Alison's alive." Dun, dun, dun.
4. Spencer tries to spill the truth. At :15 Spencer whispers to Aria, "You can't trust him." We assume the "him" is Ezra, because Aria responds "Why?" Spencer doesn't answer, and Alison, who's with them, declares she has "not guts."
5. Speaking of Ali... "I think I liked you better when you were dead," Aria says at :22 which suggests that Alison, at least in this episode, is less than pleasant to be around. Does that mean Spencer has doubts about her not-so-dead former bestie?
Watch it for yourself here, and then sound off with your own thoughts in the comments: