Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 20 Spoilers: 6 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
We've been waiting all season for the truth to come out about Ezra, and it seems like everything finally comes to a head on Pretty Little LiarsSeason 4, Episode 20 (“Free Fall”). Other than the big confrontation teased in the promo, what can we expect from this episode?
The sneak peeks give us some clues, so we've examined them closely to see what they reveal.
1. Mona and Mike are still going strong. In this clip, we Mona and Mike out on a coffee date. It seems like their relationship is going just fine.
2. Ezra and Mona were working together — but Mona wants out. This clip also confirms that Ezra and Mona have been working together, but we also learn that she's done with whatever deal they have. One problem: Ezra doesn't like taking "no" for an answer.
3. The Liars are worried about telling Aria the truth. In this clip it's clear that the Liars don't know when or how to tell Aria what they suspect about Ezra — so for now, they've been avoiding her.
4. Aria has an issue of her own. However, at the end of that clip Aria finds Hanna and Emily, just in time to tell them she thinks Spencer is "strung out."
5. Speaking of Spencer... In this clip, Spencer is very insistent that the Liars tell Aria about Ezra this second, but Emily and Hanna just want her to calm down.
6. Types of addiction. Finally, here Hanna and Emily are openly talking about Spencer's addiction — clearly, they've come to realize the truth — but Hanna suggests that Aria could be suffering from an addiction of her own.
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!