Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 22 Spoilers: 5 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
Aria realizes the depth of Ezra's betrayal, and Spencer isn't even sure of her own memories anymore — yeah, things are getting pretty intense onPretty Little Liars. We have a feeling that Season 4, Episode 22 (“Cover for Me”) is going to get very interesting, and the sneak peeks for the episode seem to confirm that suspicion.
So, what can we expect when we tune in tomorrow? We've examined the sneak peeks closely to see what they reveal. Here's what we've learned.
1. Aria is taking some time off. As we learn in this sneak peek, Aria has driven up to Syracuse University, which is conveniently having a prospective student week. So she gets to spend time visiting classes, touring the campus, bonding with her dad — and trying not to think about Ezra.
2. And she meets a new guy! You know what might help Aria get her mind off Ezra? The fact that she's met Riley (guest star Nick Roux), another prospective student who is cute and artsy. He seems kind of perfect for her, and it sounds like they've already shared a fun night by the time this sneak peek roles around.
3. Spencer is kicking the drugs. For real! In this clip, we learn that Spencer really, really is kicking the pills — but it's making her very irritable.
4. Memories surfacing? Throughout that clip, we also see Spence bothered by flashes that might be memories, or just imaginings. Either way, the theme is clear: she's thinking about whether or not she hurt Ali the night she disappeared.
5. Emily confronts Ezra. In the clip below, we see that Emily isn't holding back. She wants to know exactly why Ezra had been so nice to her in the past. Was it all about learning info for his book?
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!