Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 23 Spoilers: 7 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
There are only two episodes left in Pretty Little Liars Season 4, so we expect Season 4, Episode 23 (“Unbridled”) to bring the drama, big time. Fortunately, the sneak peeks of the episode promise a lot of twists and turns to look forward to. If the rest of the episode lives up to these clips, we'll be happy!
So, what do these few moments tell us about what will happen when we tune in tomorrow? Here's everything we can learn from them.
1. Spencer missed out on something. A sneak peek which you can watch here shows Spencer and Emily talking in the bathroom. "Was the door slammed in your face?" Emily asks. "No, he was just inside by the time that I got there," Spencer replies, going on to explain that Dean and "his obsession with my bladder" held her up. But who is the "he" in that sentence? Who was Spencer trying to see? Ezra? Toby? Someone else?
2. Paige is back. That convo gets interrupted when Paige comes into the bathroom, and awkwardly says hi to Em. Turns out she hadn't called to say she was back in town.
3. Paige and Emily fight. Things aren't looking good for this couple right now. Em immediately confronts Paige about telling the cops about Ali, and it does not go well. Will Emily ever forgive Paige?
4. Spencer in the woods. Meanwhile, in this clip, Spencer, decked out in bridal gear for Mrs. D's bridal fashion show, is creeping through the woods at night. But why?
5. Ashley Marin explores. In this final clip, Ashley Marin is in Ali's old room for some reason. Why is she looking around? General curiousity, or is she seeking out something in particular?
6. Why has Mrs. DiLaurentis bought Ali sized clothing? In Ali's room Ashley stumbles on bags of clothing that were bought yesterday — clothing that looks like it's intended for a teen girl. Does Mrs. D know Ali is alive? That's not the only explanation, but it is the most interesting one.
7. Mrs. DiLaurentis is not happy. Whatever's going on, Mrs. DiLaurentis is not happy to find Ashley in Ali's room. Way to be suspicious, Mrs. D.
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!