6. The Finale Will Be "Ambitious," "Savage" and "Cool": A while back, Norman Reedus told Vulture the finale would be a "very ambitious" episode, adding "they went big with it." RK already said it would be "savage" with a torturous cliffhanger, but he also said, “There are some moments in the finale that I think are some of the coolest stuff we’ve done in the show, and that’s the stuff I’m really excited about. We’re wrapping this season up in pretty great form.” He warned that there’s a lot of “shock” coming and fans will be “startled” with what happens and we’ll be anticipating the return of Season 5 in October.
7. Rick Uses a Surprising New Weapon: Way back at Walker Stalker Con, Andrew Lincoln said Rick would use a new weapon this season, and it shocked him. Here we are at the finale, and Andy confirmed to The Walker Stalkers that it's coming this week. "You're about to get it." He laughed. "Believe me, you're gonna get it." It has to be his own teeth, right? He uses his teeth to kill the Marauder who hurt Carl?
8. Promo and Sneak Peek Intel: One AMC sneak peek shows Rick, Carl and Michonne in the woods. Rick teaches Carl how to trap an animal in the woods. They hear someone yelling and Carl runs, apparently to help. Rick breaks out his classic "Cahhrl! CAHHRLL!" call. Why doesn't Carl listen? The sneak peek on Talking Dead also shows the trio in the woods. Carl wants to know if they'll tell the people at Terminus the truth about all the stuff they've done. Rick says, "We're going to tell them who we are." Carl argues. "Who are we?" They see a walker in the woods. Michonne whips out her katana and approaches. The promo also shows Carl running, and Michonne slicing walkers on the train tracks. What's with the candles in the room, and Rick looking so beat up in the end? What happens to him? Is he shaken by what happens to him or what he does in response?
9. Are the Candles Related to Beth? We're grasping at straws when it comes to Beth stuff, but it would be nice to tie her back into the story. In the promo, there's a room with candles that seems to have almost religious significance. Could that be tied to the black car with the white cross?
10. Final Line Will Give You Chills? Greg Nicotero told The Hollywood Reporter, "Seeing where the season goes and how it ends -- the last line in the episode gave me chills when I first read it -- I think people are going to love it. People are going to feel like they went on an amazing journey and all we've done is open a new door to a new journey. The threat level is high. It's suspenseful, thrilling and exciting." Andrew Lincoln added to the New York Post, "In this episode, there’s a line that a character says, the last line of the episode, that’s probably the first time we ended [a season] on a ‘what’s gonna happen next?’ moment." Fans have been speculating that Rick might say "We are the Walking Dead," which is a line he dropped in the comic books, back in Issue #24. We're in the #57 zone now, but since he hasn't said that on screen yet, and it's an iconic line, will this be the time?
11. Timeline of What Might Happen: Based on the intel shared so far, we're guessing Rick, Carl and Michonne do their sneak peek walking/running on the tracks and in the woods early in the episode. At night, Daryl and The Marauders will ambush them. They'll have their confrontation, leaving Daryl with a black eye and Rick shaken by what he's done. When we see Daryl with that bruise in a promo, it's daytime and you can see guys with guns behind the fence in the background, so that could be when they head to Terminus. Then Rick has his confrontation with Gareth, they get shot at, enter the space and ... what? Will they meet up with the other Team Prison members?
If we had to guess, we’d say we’re staying at Terminus into Season 5, but perhaps our former Team Prison group isn’t up to date on what’s really happening there. We’re curious to see if Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) will be involved at all in the finale or if they’re saving the rest of her story for Season 5.
Any theories about the big season finale and what the cliffhanger will entail? What do you think will happen to poor Rick who can’t stop getting his arse beat down? What paths will collide and who might not make it? Will any main characters … have to look at the flowers?
" alt="The Walking Dead Season 4 Spoilers: What Happens in Episode 16 Finale, “A”?" class="image-fit">