The Liars have finally tracked Ali down just in time for the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 finale (Season 4, Episode 24, "A Is for Answers"). Now, the audience will finally be treated to Ali's version of events on the night she disappeared.
What can we expect to learn when Rosewood's queen bee finally spills all? The promo for the episode gives us a lot of clues, so we've taken a close look to see exactly what it reveals.
1. Who buried Alison? The promo opens with a tearful Ali telling the Liars, "She thought that I was dead." Then it cuts to someone burying Ali. The implication is that whoever buried her alive did it by accident. But who was it? One theory is that it was actually Mrs. D herself — maybe covering because she thought Jason, or even Spencer was the killer. Or maybe someone from the Hastings family covering for Spencer? CeCe, acting for whatever crazy reason? Whatever the case, it sounds like it was a woman...
2. Was she paralyzed? Then, at :05, Ali chokes, "I was trying to tell her I was alive." So, was she paralyzed and unable to speak, or something? Was she drugged? That's pretty much our worst nightmare.
3. Ali's confrontation with Spencer? At :07 we see flashback Ali talking to Spencer, which hopefully means we'll get the full story of what went down between them that night.
4. What's on the video? At :08 we see Ali recording some video. But in a brief flash before Ali appears on the camera we see that it has recorded someone else walking around. Is that a clue?
5. The Lost Woods Resort is back. At :09 we see a shot of the Lost Woods Resort, the inn that used to be "A"'s lair.
6. Alison and Jenna. At :10 we see Alison walking away from Jenna. Finally, some info about their relationship from Ali's point of view! That's one of the most exciting tidbits in this whole promo.
7. Info about Melissa. Everyone's back for these flashbacks! At :11 we catch a glimpse of a very distraught Melissa talking to a guy. We think maybe Ian? That would certainly make sense.
8. Speaking of Ian... We'll definitely be getting info about him, as there's a clip of him in the woods at :11.
9. Ali and Ezra's meeting. Who else did Ali meet with that night? Why, Ezra, of course! And their confrontation didn't seem to go well. At :12 he grabs her arm. "You're not going anywhere," he tells her. Is that a threat? Or is he just worried about her and trying to protect her? Either way, we suspect Ali didn't like being told what to do.
10. Geeky Mona! Another blast from the past. At :13 someone, presumably Ali, catches sight of geeky Mona in a rearview mirror.
11. "A" catches up to them. In the present, it looks like the Liars' meeting is interrupted when a figure in black breaks a window at :14. "Ali, run!" Emily shouts.
12. The cops are involved. At :16 we see a random cop approaching a car. Is this in the present, or part of Ali's story?
13. What happens on the roof? Clearly, there is some sort of showdown on a roof, probably after "A", or whoever the person in black is, interupts the Liars' meeting with Ali. At :18 the Liars and Ali are on a roof with a masked figure. "Take off your mask!" Spencer shouts while Hanna pulls a gun (where'd she get that?). We see the figure start to pull his or her mask off. But will this person's identity actually be revealed?
Maybe not. At :09, the Liars and Ali stare down over the edge of the roof in shock, and at :15 we get a closeup of Em looking over the roof. Does the figure in black jump? Does Hanna actually shoot him (or her)?
Check it out for yourself: