The Liars have caught up with Ali, and their not-so-dead bestie is finally ready to tell all on the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 finale (Season 4, Episode 24, "A Is for Answers"). What secrets will she reveal?
The American promo of the episode has already given us a lot to chew on, but the Canadian promo adds even more footage to the mix. Here's what we can learn from this promo that wasn't in the American promo.
1. Hanna wants to both hug and slap Ali. This promo opens with Hanna telling Ali she wants to hug and slap her at the same time. Can you blame her?
2. Is Spencer being accused? At :04 we see Mr. Hastings tell someone, "I thought this was about finding Spencer, not accusing her of something." OK, so Spencer is missing long enough for her parents to be worried. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, since at this point they're probably worried if she's gone for more than five seconds. We assume this scene is while Spence is off talking to Ali.
But who is Mr. Hastings talking to? It looks kind of like a man to us. We're thinking it’s Holbrook; we know he's suspicious of just about everyone right now, and he might have good reason to think Spencer had something to do with the dead girl in Ali's grave.
At :16 we also see a flash of Mr. Hastings looking very angry at a woman. We think it's Ali's mom, but we're not positive.
3. Ali apologizes to Aria. "I'm sorry, Aria," Ali says at :09. "For what?" Aria responds. Why is Ali apologizing? Did she do something bad to Aria? Or is this more of a "sorry I have to talk about how your ex was a total creep to me back in the day" moment?
4. Ali is ready to tell the Liars everything… Or so she claims at :12. Why now? What's changed? Is she just more desperate than before? Does she suddenly trust them all? Is she closer to uncovering who is after her?
5. Melissa confronts Ian. At :20 we see Melissa confronting someone we're fairly certain is Ian (which means it's a flashback). "I know who you're with" she tells him. Does she mean Ali? Probably.
6. Melissa at a police station? At :15 there is a very brief flash of Melissa standing in a room with a large window. Behind the window are tons of files. It looks like the police station to us. Is this a flashback, or happening in the present?
Watch the dramatic promo for yourself here, and then sound off with your own thoughts in the comments: