With the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 winter premiere (Season 4, Episode 14: “What’s in the Box?”) just days away, we're anxious for any scrap of information we can get about the new episode, so we've turned to the Canadian promo of the episode to see what details it reveals.
1. The Liars back at the mausoleum. At :05, it looks like the Liars are back at the mausoleum where Marion Cavanaugh’s crypt is. What are they up to — and what are they all looking at?
2. Emily contemplates the past. At :05 we see Emily looking at a pic of the four Liars with Ali back in the day; she puts her finger over Ali's face. She's probably still struggling with the fact that Ali's back.
3. "Did we just get dared?" "Did we just get dared?" Hanna asks at :10, sounding shocked. Given her tone, we assume this is more serious than a friendly game of Truth or Dare. Maybe a message from "A"? Or from another suspicious character, like Jenna or Mona?
4. Who is Toby talking to? There are a lot of random shots of characters throughout this promo. Most don't tell us much, but the one of Toby at :12 intrigues us. He looks very suspicious of whoever he's talking to.
5. Caleb's back! In case you somehow missed all of the spoilers about it, we see at :13 that Caleb is, indeed, back from Ravenswood for this episode.
6. And Haleb? At :13, Caleb tells Hanna, "I thought I'd go crazy missing you," and at :14 they share a passionate kiss. That's the good news. The bad news is that :18 we see Hanna yelling at someone we think is Caleb, saying "Tell me what happened!"
7. Aria at the window. At :15 we see Aria looking out a window. Is she spying on someone? Her expression is certainly grim.
8. Emily surprised. At :17 we see Emily whip her head around, looking shocked. We wonder who’s on the other side of that surprise face…
9. An Ezria secret? At :29 we finally get a glimpse of Ezria interaction, with Ezra telling Aria, "It could be our secret" and then brushing his hand against her face. Don't trust him, Aria!
Watch it for yourself here, and then sound off with your own thoughts in the comments: