Fortunately, the sneak peeks from the episode give us a few clues about what we can expect when we tune in tomorrow.
1. Mr. Hastings wants answers. In this clip, Spencer (Troian Bellisario) has a run-in with her dad, who demands to know why his wife has left him. For his moment, he actually seems vulnerable. Is that an act, or is he really hurt and confused?
2. Spencer spills. Spencer admits that she and her mom know her dad and big sis lied about their whereabouts on the night Mrs. D disappeared. Will Mr. H be able to conjure up a satisfying explanation about where they really were?
3. Spencer heads back to Radley. Don't worry, she hasn't snapped again — she's just looking for answers by calling on her old buddy Eddie Lamb. We missed you, Eddie!
4. A reminder about the Cavanaughs. One of the first topics Eddie and Spencer touch on is the Cavanaughs, who, we're reminded, got compensation, but no answers about what really happened to Toby's mom. Just some small talk, or are we being reminded because this plotline is about to play a big role again?
5. So, what's up with Bethany Young? Next, Eddie brings up Mrs. D, and Spencer uses the opportunity to mention Bethany Young. Will Eddie provide more info about the girl from Ali's grave? We hope so.