2. The Liars confront Hanna. Em and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) quickly switch their topic of conversation when they run into Hanna dropping a beer can out of her bag. Clearly, they aren't impressed with her latest life choices, and the fact that it was apparently Caleb's (Tyler Blackburn) beer instead doesn't improve their opinion.
3. Time for an apology? Em and Spencer go on to tell Hanna that she needs to give Aria (Lucy Hale) a proper apology. They don't say what for, but we assume this is about Han accidentally revealing that they were in New York — a mistake that's sure to freak Aria and her never-ending Shana-guilt out.
4. Apology times two. The Liars add that Hanna also needs to apologize to Ali. Um, why is Hanna the only one they seem to think should be saying "I'm sorry" in that situation?
5. The apology happens. In this clip, Hanna does apologize to Ali, though she denies that there was anything deeper than general stress involved, which is clearly not true. Baby steps.
6. Ali staying with the Marins? From baby steps to jumping in the deep end! After "making amends," Ali explains that her dad needs to go out of town for a few days and wants Ali to come with, but since she's afraid "A" will cause problems if she tries to leave Rosewood, she wants to stay with Hanna, instead. Han is clearly hesitant, but based on the official synopsis, we know Ali gets her way. Surprise, surprise.
7. Em tries to work her magic on Sydney. Here, Emily tries to figure out exactly what Sydney knows, but Syd is playing dumb, denying Hanna said anything about New York. Suspicious, much?
8. Aria gets into a sticky situation. Here, Aria is back in Radley, trying to slip the sketchbook back under Rhonda's bed. Problem: Rhonda catches her in the act.
9. What favor does Rhonda want? Rhonda says she willing to keep her mouth shut about Aria's sketchy actions — but she wants something in return. We wonder what the exchange will be, and if this situation will end up revealing deeper secrets. We hope so!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.