Should Regina and Robin Hood Be Together Once Upon a Time?
Credit: ABC    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Once Upon a Time

Should Regina and Robin Hood Be Together Once Upon a Time?

In the world of Once Upon a Time, True Love is the key to true happiness, and thanks to Tink's pixie dust, Regina (Lana Parrilla) may have a shot at finding such love again with Robin Hood. On Season 3, Episode 12 (“New York City Serenade") we finally got a small taste of what this pair could be like, and it turns out fans are liking what they see.

During the Season 3 spring premiere, Wetpaint Entertainment teamed up with Viggle to find out what fans think of Regina/Robin, and a whopping 87 percent of Viggle LIVE! responders said they like the pair and think it has a lot of potential. That leaves only 13 percent saying that they don't like the pair — and that Regina belongs with someone else.

Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!

While it's too early to make a call, we definitely think Regina and Robin Hood have potential. Count as down on the side of being interested to see where the writers go with this pair.

Want to weigh in with your opinions about all your favorite shows? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!

Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!