Memorial Day is over and summer has unofficially arrived. Pastels and floral prints are great for spring and summer, but to look absolutely chic when hot weather hits, bright white is hands-down the most glam way to go.
Nothing shows off a golden brown tan better, while simultaneously keeping you crisp and cool even on the muggiest day. Plus white goes with everything!
The ever-stylish Cat Deeley is certainly no stranger to looking fantastic, which is why we bet she’ll be spotted in fitted white numbers all summer long. The key to making white work is pairing your dress with neutral accessories, or ones that add a little color; black is too flat. Add some shine with jewelery made of simple metals and finally, just try not to spill anything down your front. Remember: There’s no white after Labor Day, so get it while you can!
1. Start with a simple white frock, perfect for a cocktail party or Sunday brunch. Crochet-panel cotton gauze dress, $160
2. Strap on these fun, summery orange plastic heels. Melissa Stilletto, $100
3. Stash essentials in a soft, turquoise clutch. Scalloped suede clutch bag, $100
4. Colorful bangles add the finishing touch. Making Waves Bangles, $78
5. For a natural, beachy look, loop a woven rope-belt around your waist. Twisted Rope Belt, $150