Adam Rose/FOX. ©2013 Fox Broadcasting Co.
Spoiler Roundup: Glee Season 5, Episode 8: “Previously Unaired Christmas”
It's the Glee episode we should have seen last year! At least, that's the premise of Glee's Season 5, Episode 8: "Previously Unaired Christmas." In the episode, we'll see Rachel (Lea Michele), Kurt (Chris Colfer), and Naya Rivera (Santana) working as sexy mall elves, while McKinley's kids are choosing roles for the Nativity scene.
Synopsis for Glee Season 5, Episode 8: "Previously Unaired Christmas"
Is there ever such thing as a bad Glee Christmas episode? We think not.
Glee Spoiler Photos: Season 5 Christmas Episode — Rachel and Santana Are Sexy Elves!
If sexier elves have ever existed, we certainly haven't seen them. (No offense, Herbie.)
Glee Music Spoiler: Watch Kurt, Rachel, Santana's Christmas Song (VIDEO)
Here comes... one of our favorite Christmas tunes.
Glee Season 5 Christmas Spoiler: Which Glee Exes Are Filming Together?
If you're hoping to see a certain pair of exes get more time together, you're in luck!
Lots of New Characters — and Returning Faces!
Shannon de Zeeuw on Instagram
Glee’s 4th Christmas Album: Listen to All the Music — Even "The Chipmunk Song"!
- “Here Comes Santa Claus,” performed by Kurt, Rachel, and Santana
- “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” performed by the New Directions
- “Mary’s Little Boy Child,” performed by Marley, Tina, and Unique
- “The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late),” performed by Kurt, Rachel, and Santana — listen to the full song!
- “Love Child,” performed by Marly, Tina, and Unique
- “Away in a Manger,” performed by Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and the New Directions