Sue Steals Glee Club’s Money! Sue’s Most Outrageous Moments From Glee Season 2, Episode 17
Is there a character on Glee who better embodies the phrase "love to hate" than Sue Sylvester? In any given episode, it can be tough to keep track of all her antics. To that end, we’ve compiled our top five most jaw-dropping Sue moments from “A Night of Neglect.” Sure, they may be pure evil, but they're pretty fun to watch, too! Admit it.
5. Heads up the heckler club Some school clubs encourage giving back to the community, or participating in extracurricular activities that lead to self-growth. However, we’re not exactly sure how the Heckling Club fits into either category.
4. Brings Sandy back to the scene of the crime Sue had the audacity to bring Sandy Ryerson (Stephen Tobolowsky) back to campus, even though he was once fired from the school for inappropriate touching. Looks like McKinley could afford to beef up their security.
3. Terri’s in her back pocket This isn’t the first time that Sue and Terri (Jessalyn Gilsig) have teamed up to cause trouble, so it’s no huge surprise that — after Sandy and Dustin both failed at creating havoc — Terri is now Sue’s best shot at messing up Schue’s life.
2. Takes the money and runs We’ve always known Sue to be greedy, but now she’s gone so far as to start hiding her funds in some kind of nebulous, offshore account? Al Capone would be proud.
1. Forms the “League of Doom” The woman takes time out of bow-hunting hobos in the middle of the night to assemble a group of henchmen to destroy the glee club. You can’t get much meaner — or messed up — than that. Perhaps she should give Mubarek a call.