5. Camels and mermaids and snakes — oh, my! We’re guessing that not even Wills and Kate had an engagement party as jaw-droppingly lavish as Mohamed’s party for Pandora, complete with that ginormous indoor tent inside the ballroom. (Who knew people even had ballrooms?) Of course, the party was not without its kookiness, including the word “daddy” being used in ways that we don’t even really want to think about.
4. Who doesn’t throw a 200-person party for a 5-year-old? Speaking of going all out for a party, Taylor proves that she wants to have her $2K horse cake and eat it, too. She and Dana tasted cakes for Kennedy’s “ranch” party, even though the horse that Kennedy chose looked more like something out of My Little Pony. (In other words, we’re guessing Kennedy wasn’t in charge of selecting this year’s party theme.)
3. Kyle tries to put on a happy face about the new face. Kyle certainly did not keep her shock to herself after seeing mom-in-law Estella’s face post-surgery. But we were impressed that Estella was still able to crack jokes about hitting the dance floor, despite having just undergone a major operation. Given that, we’re sure Estella was back to new in no time. Look out, fellas — here she comes!
2. Russell threatens litigation. There’s no question that Russell and Taylor’s dinner with Kyle and Mauricio was unbelievably awkward, and that was even before Russell dropped his bombshell about wanting to sue Us Weekly to find out if Lisa was their source. We don’t blame Mauricio for playfully biting Kyle to ease the tension.
1. Ken says “our love will transcend”; we try not to gag. Looks like Kim doesn’t need Paul to set her up with any Marky Mark lookalikes after all. Turns out, Kim’s been seeing her boyfriend Ken (whom she met at a mailbox) for a whole year, and they’re actually cute together! Come to think of it, we don’t know what we’re more surprised by: that Kim has kept her long-term boyfriend a secret all this time, or that anyone actually uses a mailbox anymore.