Taylor Swift has developed quite a sartorial eye for herself, having become a red carpet favorite thanks to her immaculately-composed looks. In the video above, we're counting down our 10 favorite looks of hers, and below are more details on half of the highlights.
10. Elie Saab — Red indeed! Taylor wowed at the 2013 CMA Awards with this ruby-hued Elie Saab Fall 2013 HC Embroidered Gown — with a matching lip color!
9. Hervé Léger — Geometric chic! The "22" singer made attendees at the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards "line" up and take notice with this black-and-white Hervé Léger Pre-Fall 2013 Mae Border-Banding Dress.
8. Zuhair Murad — Country's golden star looked the part at the 2012 American Music Awards, wearing this gilded Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 dress with matching Jimmy Choo shoes.
7. Julien MacDonald — Taylor doubled down on gold at the next year's American Music Awards, with this Julien MacDonald Fall 2013 RTW Strapless Cut-Out Dress.
6. Gucci — Rest assured, the Nashville-raised musician rocks silver just as well as she does gold, as proven by the Gucci number she wore to the 2014 Grammys.
Check out the video at the top for our top five!