Oh, Gary Shirley. Teen Mom's most lovable baby daddy steals our hearts on a daily basis with his philosophical musings about aliens, government conspiracies, and feet, and we've rounded up his 7 best tweets of the week. These bad boys are sure to give you an Uggasm.
1. Gary gives us a grammer lesson: "Obviously break is like lunch. Brake is like I hit the brakes to avoid Lil idiots in the street."
Good to know Gary is looking out for the 'lil idiots in his hood.
2. Gary treats himself: "I spent $50 at bath and body for myself. #nojoke feet feel awesome right now. Now I know why it's great gift material."
This is amazing. No further comment necessary.
3. Gary dishes his biggest fear: "Hate dolls. Scary sh**."
Leah's collection of Barbies are plotting his demise right now.
4. Gary educates us on time travel: "To understand the future you have to go Gary Time."
All our clocks are set to Gary Time, let's be real.
5. Gary glitter-bombs: "I'm bout to throw some glitter for reelz... Always making it rain..........!!!"
Don't really understand this, but our love for glitter knows no bounds.
6. Gary becomes paranoid: "If something happens to me it's because the Govt. is trying to keep me quiet cause I stumbled on to their secrets."