Amber Portwood is officially out of rehab, and you know what that means. Her foul-mouthed alter ego is back and better than ever. Check out the best 7 doozies of the episode, including some truly glorious musings from our girl Ambs.
7. Farrah fist-pumps with glee: "I see ponies!"
All her childhood dreams are coming true!
6. Maci makes Bentley an offer he can't refuse: "You don't wanna lend us money for a house? I’ll pay you back in gummies."
That sounds totally reasonable.
5. Debra inspires Farrah: "I hope you learn about all the cool stuff in art, not the boring stuff."
Farrah: "Yeah, right?"
Cool art = nudes. Boring art = still lifes.
4. Amber calls out Gary: "Ain't f—king important to me, bitch."
It's ok, Gary. You're important to us!
3. Bentley gets excited about the little things in life: "Cool, I can sit here!"
Take your passion and make it happen, Benny.
2. Amber chats with Gary: "I hear you fat ass. I hear you nasty ass."
Well, rehab certainly did wonders.
1. Sophia real talks: "I want cookies! Cookie! I want a cookie!"
This girl knows what's up.