10. Farrah eats dinner with Daniel: "I'm pretty full with cheese right now. Might vomit on you."
Pretty full with cheese right now accurately describes our entire existence.
9. Leah chats to her mom on the phone: "It’s my Leah."
Awww, she's already talking in the third person!
8. Maci juggles Bentley's schedule: "Last year, I had him on his birthday day."
7. Farrah makes out under some bats: "Oh my gosh, these bats are crazy!"
They learned from the best.
6. Tyler's mom spies pizza: "I’m hungry, I want a piece."
We've been there, girl.
5. Daniel peaces out: "We outtie. Outtie 5000."
Who knew Daniel was a Clueless fan?
4. Farrah grills Daniel: "Are you, like, suffocated by your life jacket right now?"
Yes, that's what he's suffocated by.
3. Farrah grills Daniel's stepmom: "You haven’t had children yet? Oh my gosh, I don’t think it’s going to happen, then. How old are you?"
Farrah: "Fifty-one?! You’re going to be a loooone bird."
This is a great way to make friends, Farrah.
2. Gary gets deep: "It’s not yesterday anymore."
It means so many things on so many different levels.
1. Ryan eyerolls about Maci: "This co-parenting thing doesn’t mean we have to hang out together."
You do the crime, you do the time, Ryan.