This week’s episode of Teen Mom was a roller coaster of emotions and handlebar mustaches!
Butch delivered his usual amount of LOL bombs (love you, pops), Gary failed to understand a simple question, and Farrah tried her hand at a sexy double entendre. Check out the seven best quotes of the week!
7. Farrah chats about her new crush: "I met this really cool neighbor of mine, and he has a dog, so I think I kind of like him."
Way to keep those standards high, girl!
6. Ryan watches Maci amble down the beach: "How long does it take to walk?"
Correction: How long does it take to catwalk?
5. Amber calls out Gary during therapy: "You don’t wear your heart on your f***ing sleeve, dude. You wear your heart where your dick is."
Charming as usual.
4. Butch explains his absence: "Bebopping around for a couple days."
Code for breaking and entering.
3. JJ asks Gary a question: "Can you work with that, Gary?"
Gary: "Word up."
Ummm ... this is not an answer.
2. Maci checks out Bentley's pee stain: "Just pee on my shirt, that's all."
BFD, right gang?
1. Adam gets his flirt on: "So, you're saying you want to hit balls, that's what what you're saying?"
Farrah: "I do wanna hit some balls."
She obviously means that it more ways than one.