Bad news, bears! No literally, Kailyn Lowry's adorable dog named Bear has had some seriously bad news. This poor little rottweiler puppy seems to have eaten one of Baby Isaac's toys (damn you, Buzz Lightyear!), and could barely breathe!
"My Bear Bear has a blockage & will need surgery if the meds don't help it pass in the next 2 hours," Kailyn tweeted on September 30.
Sadly, Bear wasn't able to pass his blockage and had to go in for emergency surgery. As you might expect, Kailyn was full of nerves, so she took Isaac to the pumpkin patch for some fun in the sun as a distraction. "Pumpkin patch with Isaac & everyone until Bear gets out of surgery," Kail tweeted. "Then headed back to the vet to see our fur baby."
Kail doesn't know for sure what caused her pal with paws to choke, but she has a few guesses: "Poor Bear. :( All I can think of is that he possibly got into Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head," Kail tweeted. "But he's never swallowed anything before."
Seems like Bear made it through his surgery with no problem, but keep your fingers (and paws) crossed for a speedy recovery!
Source: Twitter / Twitter / Twitter