You guys, Teen Mom is back. And you know what that means. Time to slip into your most bedazzled pair of Uggs, put on a PINK by Victoria's Secret hoodie and binge eat some pickles as tears of passion flow down your face.
It's the final frontier, y'all, and we've rounded up the top 10 quotes from this week's two-hour premiere!
10. Farrah overshares with Sophia: "This bed … me and your dad … kinda made you in it."
Way to traumatize your child, Farrah.
9. Baby Sophia remains adorable: "I yuv yew!"
No words, she's precious.
8. Bentley gets possessive of his trains: "I'm playing with Gordon!"
Don't come between a toddler and his toys.
7. Amber walks into Gary's house: "Where's my glass of wine?"
Pretty much how we enter every building.
6. Amber makes Gary an offer he can't confuse: "You wanna go on the front porch, it feels f***in' amazing."
Love that Amber's so spunky even when she's down and out.
5. Bentley is horrified by day care: "Don't leave me, go with me."
Benny thoughts: Who are these small peasants that surround me?
4. Ryan calls out Maci: "She tells little girls not to have sex, but yet she lives with someone in her house."
Make love not war, Ryan.
3. Farrah puts her pop in his place: "Michael, I can't hurt my f***ing hands."
Sheesh, what was he thinking?
2. Farrah's mom drinks a "Farrah" wine and doesn't like it: "It's sort of vinegary."
We have a feeling she means that in more ways than one.
1. Leah updates her mom: "I go poopy in the potty."
Way to go, girl!