The Teen Moms love to voice their worldly opinions about love, friendship, and — this week — tanning, so thank goodness for a little thing called Twitter. Check out our roundup of the most OMG tweets of the week!
5. Mackenzie talks about our favorite food: “moment when you spill a whole box of cheezits , hear your moms footsteps coming and rushing to get them all back in the box before she sees.”
Umm...more like cram them into your mouth before she sees.
4. Gary gets deep: "Space is endless. Matter defeats space. But no one can take your education."
Someone nominate this guy for president.
3. Chelsea ponders life: "Finished the Fifty Shades books already.....#nowwhat."
The word sans Fifty Shades is a dark place indeed.
2. Jenelle plans her day: "Tanning gym no laundry lol then errands errands errands. Then the beaaaachhhhslalqllxlemekkdkdianskd :D"
Sounds like our to-do list. Minus the gibberish.
1. Tyler gets his movie critic on: "The Dark Knight Trilogy Trailer, it's sad that it's over, but Nolan's world is untouchable."
OMG, he is so passionate!