The Teen Moms love to voice their worldly opinions about love, friendship, and — this week — poetry, so thank goodness for a little thing called Twitter. Check out our roundup of the most OMG tweets of the week!
1. Kieffer gets emotional: "I feel like my heart is leaking."
OMG, someone find this boy a hoodie to weep into.
2. Maci keeps it real: "i need ibuprofen, fourteen gallons of water, and some buscuits n gravy right now if im going to make it through this day."
We feel that, girl. Only substitute the water for Kool-Aid.
3. Gary suffers an injury: "I think I my nips are sunburnt to know they tingle and are sensitive Wth. Stupid sheet. Ahh goodnight."
It's times like this that we ask ourselves WWAD? (What Would Amber Do.)
4. Jenelle goes too far: "F—k that brownie chunk chocolate ice cream >:|"
Girl, do not cross us. Brownie chunk chocolate is our friend.
5. Farrah gets her education on: "Poetry Night!!! Ahh guys telling poetry ... Sexy or odd??"
First of all, sexy. Second of all, what is happening here?!