In case you missed it, here's all the drama-filled Teen Mom news from this week, December 3 - December 8.
1. Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers Are Married After Two Months of Dating!
Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans is officially off the market, according to a new report from RadarOnline.com. The 20-year-old reality starlet tied the knot with her boyfriend of two and a half months, Courtland Rogers, early Tuesday morning (Dec. 4, 2012) at a Brunswick County courthouse.
2. Maci Bookout Mourns the Loss of Her Dog Roxie
Anyone who's sobbed their way through My Dog Skip knows how life-changing owning a pet can be! Dogs are truly man's best friend, and it's always heart-wrenching when they have to be put down.
Unfortunately, Maci Bookout's childhood pal with paws had to be put to sleep on December 1, and girlfriend is more than a little upset.
3. Jenelle Evans Gives Courtland Rogers the "Best News of His Life": Is She Pregnant?
First comes love, then comes marriage (and jail), then comes a baby in a baby carriage! Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans tied the knot with her man Courtland Rogers on December 4, and some fans are wondering whether they rushed into marriage thanks to an unplanned pregnancy.
4. Jenelle Evans Comes Clean About Her Medical Condition — Why Was She in the Hospital?
Jenelle Evans is finally back from the hospital, and you know what that means. Time to learn the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about her recent medical scare.
5. Kailyn Lowry Starts New Podcast on Sex, Dating, and Social Stereotypes!
Kailyn Lowry is coming to a podcast year you! This gal is one of the most mature ladies on Teen Mom 2, and we can't wait to hear her words of wisdom about life, love, and the society's expectations of young parents.