The 12 Most Anticipated Storylines for Pretty Little Liars Season 2
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 is still far away (June 14 can't come quick enough!), but at least there are lots of storylines to look forward to. We've got the scoop on what to expect next season.
12. Lucas' bromance with Caleb We were beyond shocked to see Lucas (Brendan Robinson) with Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) during the finale, but apparently that's just the beginning of their friendship. Showrunner Marlene King told TVLine, “It’s a lovely story between Lucas and Caleb, so that’s going to play out over the summer episodes.” Sounds like they really bonded during their road trip from Arizona to Rosewood.
10. A Mona and Hanna Fight Mona (Janel Parrish) might be in trouble next season. Marlene told Zap2it that Mona and Hanna's (Ashley Benson) friendship is "an interesting storyline to play out," especially when Hanna finds out Mona destroyed the letter. We're curious to see if Hanna ever forgives her.
9. Lucas' past with Alison Remember when Lucas said he hated Alison (Sasha Pieterse) and then confessed to destroying her memorial? They have a long history that we'll see this season, which will explain why Lucas is so angry.
8. The new mystery The PLL producers will throw in another mystery in addition to figuring out who "A" is and who killed Alison. It's PLL we're talking about, so things never get boring.
7. The connection between Ian, Jenna, and Garrett Something weird is going on between these three characters and we want to know what! PLL Executive Producer Oliver Goldstick explained to TVLine, “There’s definitely more to that story. You’ll find out there’s a history to these people [Ian, Garrett, and Jenna] and they go back a long way. They’re not new to Rosewood and their history with Alison is checkered, so because of that they all might know each other.”
3. Emily’s many love interests: Maya/Paige/Samara Emily (Shay Mitchell) has so many girls to choose from, but she won't be too happy about it next season. There's bound to be jealousy when Maya returns and Em will probably break hearts.
2. The "best Ezria scene of all time" We have no idea what this could be, but we like the sound of it. Plus, we're excited to see how Aria and Ezra change now that he's not her teacher.
1. Finding out if Ian is actually dead The biggest cliffhanger of all is whether or not Ian is actually dead. It seemed like he was since he was hanging by a rope, but he was gone moments later and there was no trace of evidence. We'll find out for sure when the show returns.