Hey there, rose lovers! We're guessing you want more updated scoop on Season 7 Bachelorette, Miss Ashley Hebert. May we suggest you go here!
We told you 15 things you didn't Know About Bachelor winner Emily Maynard. We also listed 15 things you didn't know sbout Bachelor runner-up Chantal O'Brien. We even shared 10 things you didn't know about Bachelor Crazy Lady Michelle Money.
But what about Ashley Hebert (pronounced AY-bear), Brad Womack's third-place lady and Season 7's Bachelorette? It's about time Maine’s most famous dancing dentist was put in the spotlight. Get ready, people, there is a lot to talk about...
1. Ashley was born and raised in Madawaska, Maine, the northernmost town in New England — where 83.4 percent of the population speaks French at home. Si! Uh, we mean Oui! She's practically Canadian.
2. But she doesn’t actually speak French. According to her ABC bio profile, she doesn’t speak any languages other than English. But she does understand French.
3. Speaking of Canada, according to Starcasm’s profile on Ash, she first studied dance at the Main Street Dance Studio in Edmundston, New Brunswick, Canada. She went on to dance at the University of Maine where she captained the University of Maine Dance Team.
4. Homegirl is wicked smahhht! While at the University of Maine from 2002 to 2006, Ash had a 3.92 GPA, a major in biology and a minor in dance. She had intermediate/advanced courses in ballet, jazz, modern, and composition. No wonder she won that Vegas production date!
5. Here are just a few of her honors and achievements:
Maine’s Junior Miss Talent Scholarship, 2002
Maine’s Junior Miss Overall Fitness Scholarship, 2002
Dancequest Competition Scholarship, 2002 & 2003
American Dance Association Gold Medal Soloist, 2002
Check out her full resume at Starcasm.net.
6. Before enrolling at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, Ashley moved to Hawaii for a short period of time. No idea what she did there, but we hope it was fun.
7. She has tats! Before The Bachelor, she had a tattoo on her wrist that Reality Steve said read "Crazy Beautiful." She was also part of the crew of girls who got tattoos in Vegas.
8. Her tweets are now protected, but you can try to follow her at @ashhebert. Her bio, set in Philadelphia, includes a quote from Jack Kerouac: "the only people for me are the mad ones. mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time. the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing."
9. When she does post-show videos for the official Bachelor site, you can see her hair is longer and darker.
10. We're not the only ones who thought she went over-the-top on her "exhausting" group date in Episode 4. She said in a video that she was "mortified" by her behavior.
11. Something we haven't heard a lot about on The Bachelor is her past dating life. Reality Steve said Ashley had a longtime ex-boyfriend who died just before she went on the show. Will we ever hear more about this? Is it even true?
12. We met Ashley's hot tattooed older sister, Chrystie Corns, during the hometown date. According to Starcasm, Chrystie was named Miss Madawaska in 1996. She's divorced with a son and daughter. Her ex-husband Nick is in the Coast Guard and was stationed in Hawaii for a while, which could explain the Hawaii connection. You can follow Chrystie on Twitter at @ccmaine.
13. If Ashley were stranded on a desert island she would bring these three things: Phone – to connect with family/friends and listen to music; Toothbrush/paste – can’t stand a dirty feeling mouth; Sunscreen – stay young!
14. She says in her ABC bio that she considers herself a romantic. "Yes! I watch all the movies, think about ideal romantic dates and am very hopeful for extreme romance to enter my life."
15. We have some spoilers about Miss Ashley. Do you really wanna know what’s going to happen to her next? If so, come on over here...
Sources: Starcasm, ABC, Reality Steve
Need your daily dose of The Bachelor? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.