Goodbye, catty bickering (for now), hello, family... bickering.
Here’s what fans can expect in the coming final weeks of Ben Flajnik’s rocky Season 16 journey on The Bachelor, which kicks off with hometown dates on February 13.
The players: Kacie Boguskie, Nicki Sterling, Lindzi Cox, and Courtney Robertson
**MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD**
Ben travels to each hometown to meet the final four ladies’ families. (According to ABC’s synopsis, Ben faces at least one skeptical parent. From the previews it seems that it is Courtney’s dad who is the skeptic, and Lindzi’s mom shows a protective side, too.)
Per Reality Steve’s spoilers:
- Kacie B. is eliminated after the hometown dates. (Episode 8)
- Nicki, Lindzi, and Courtney head off to Switzerland for the overnight dates. Nicki is eliminated after the overnights, which leaves the final two as Lindzi and Courtney. (Episode 9)
- In Episode 9, there’s another surprise guest: Kacie B. returns to give her final warning to Ben about Courtney.
- The final rose ceremony was filmed on Wednesday, November 16, at Sunnegga, with the Matterhorn as the backdrop.
- Reality Steve reveals, “So with Lindzi Cox and Courtney Robertson to choose from, who did Ben choose? The easy going, horse-riding chick, or the girl with the potty mouth that seemed to be disliked by the others in the house and went skinny dipping with Ben in Puerto Rico? Naturally, Ben went with his head. Ben is engaged to Courtney Robertson (Yes, he went with THAT head).”