Want to stay up to date on ALL the latest gossipy Bachelor goodness? Like us on Facebook and keep your fingers on the pulse!
Brad Womack's second chance at dumping multiple women began on Monday, January 3. Spoiler King Reality Steve says he has most but not all of the intel on The Bachelor Season 15 and after getting the ending of Ali Fedotowsky's season of The Bachelorette wrong (oops) he's waiting until he's extra sure. As Steve wrote on Tuesday, "I know 100% who the final four are, and the final three. From there, I THINK I have an idea who the final two are, but not definite yet. Filming ended last Wednesday, so this info could come at any minute. It could be tomorrow, or it could come after Thanksgiving. But I’d be shocked if I didn't have it within the next week."
In the meantime, he has tons of new details on the upcoming season, from the schedule to the recycled themes for the dates:
• A scandal-free Bachelor? Steve says there will be — gasp! — no major scandals this season, i.e. people leaving the show for work or girlfriends, etc. If this is true, it would be the first scandal-free season since DeAnna Pappas' season of The Bachelorette. Do the producers think Brad alone will be enough drama?
• Old favorites return: Brad's final two from Season 11, DeAnna and Jenni Croft, will show up on the first episode. Plus, Season 6 lovebirds Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez will appear in the second episode at the cocktail party before the Rose Ceremony. Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi should probably show up as an example of what not to do, but it doesn't sound like they were invited.
• Who's the slapper? Did you see the short new Bachelor promo where the first girl out of the limo slaps Brad? Steve says this lady is not someone he's already spoiled as a contestant on the show. "You don’t know who she is yet because I haven't revealed her name," he writes. "I will soon. Definitely has an interesting back story though." (Update: We now know this is Chantal O'Brien!)
• The elimination schedule: There are 11 episodes this season, including the "Women Tell All" special on Monday, March 7, with the finale following on March 14. Here's the full schedule:
Episode 1 (airing Jan. 3): 30 women down to 20
Episode 2 (Jan. 10): 20 to 17
Episode 3 (Jan. 17): 17 to 14
Episode 4 (Jan. 24): 14 to 11
Episode 5 (Jan. 31): 11 to 8 (Filming moved to Las Vegas)
Episode 6 (Feb. 7): 8 to 6 (Filming moved to Costa Rica)
Episode 7 (Feb. 14): 6 to 4 (Filming moved to St. Martins)
Episode 8 (Feb. 21): 4 to 3. Hometown dates.
Episode 9 (Feb. 28): 3 to 2. Overnight dates (Filming moved to South Africa)
Episode 10 (March 7): "Women Tell All" recap episode
Episode 11 (March 14): 2 to 1. Finale.
• These dates sound familiar...: Steve says four women go out and get tattoos together in Vegas, reminiscent of Kasey Kahl's solo tat on Ali's season of The Bachelorette. There will be two private concerts during one-on-one dates this season, and Steve says two very familiar songs will be played. There will be a NASCAR group date where the women do time trials in a car, like on DeAnna’s season, where she outraced all the guys. There will be another adrenaline date where Brad and a special lady friend rappel down a building. (Keep an eye on whoever gets this date; the extreme dates tend to bond the star to his or her chosen one.) There's a group date where the women shoot a stunt scene, like the Western shot during Jillian Harris' season. There's a one-on-one date on Catalina Island, where Kiptyn Locke and Tenley Molzahn became Kip-Ten on Bachelor Pad.
The show must also have a special deal with Aria in Las Vegas, since they have been there several times on The Bachelorette and on Bachelor Pad, and they will return again with Brad. There's also a two-on-one date where the women are part of the rehearsal to "a very popular show in Vegas" and one of them gets to perform in the show with Brad, like Ali and Roberto's Lion King Broadway date.
That's the news for now, spoiler lovers! Are you loving Brad 2.0 so far?
Source: Reality Steve
Craving more scoop on The Bachelor? Try these: