Granted, Reality Steve’s sources recently changed their minds on the ending of The Bachelor Season 15 — and we’re still not sure what to believe — but they’ve been right about everything else so far this season. So here are the spoilers they gave Steve on what to expect Monday night:
Episode 11: Emily Maynard vs. Chantal O’Brien in South Africa
• Brad Womack is engaged to Emily Maynard.
• “Ricki is definitely not part of the finale. She does not show up in South Africa.”
• “Regular rose ceremony, Chantal does get escorted to the vineyard where she is then unceremoniously dumped by Brad.”
• “Brad did in fact have Emily’s father fly to South Africa to ask for his permission to marry his daughter. However, this was not filmed and we will not see it.”
• “Finale plays out as normal: Each girl meets Brad’s family out there, each get a last chance date with him. He rejects Chantal, proposes to Emily, she says yes, and they’re engaged.”
• “Last thing I finally learned: Filming ended Friday, Nov. 19. Brad and Emily stayed in South Africa a few extra days in a house that they shared with his handler Cassie Lambert and her man Pete Scalettar, who is a producer on the show. Emily was back in Charlotte the day before Thanksgiving.”
That’s the scoop!
Source: Reality Steve
Need your daily dose of The Bachelor? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.
For more on the Season 15 finale...
Watch Now! Brad Womack Breaks Down in Front of Family in Bachelor Finale
Sneak Peek of The Bachelor Season 15 Finale and “After the Final Rose”: Brad Makes His Final Pick
Brad Womack: Season 15 Finale Is “One of the Most Romantic Ever”
Brad Womack Had to Propose Four Times During The Bachelor Season 15 Finale