After the show finale on March 14, Emily and Brad snuck away to Austin where they enjoyed the SXSW festival while hanging out with Brad's family and friends.
"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life," Brad told Us Weekly on Thursday at one of his Austin bars, Dizzy Rooster. "I'm serious. I'm so happy."
"I just put Emily on a plane 3 hours ago," he continued. "She's awesome. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." And he believes their relationship will work. "Yes," he said. "I swear to God, I'm the happiest I've ever been. Honestly, I'm the luckiest guy." That’s what we like to hear!
Want more Bachelor scoop? “Like” us on Facebook!
Love Brad and Em as much as we do? Don’t miss these:
-Brad Womack and Emily Maynard Are SO On!- Brad Womack's Finale Blog: "I'm Engaged to Emily Maynard!"
- Finale Recap: Brad Womack Proposes to Emily Maynard
- "After the Final Rose" Recap: Emily Isn't Ready to Marry Brad Womack
- Vote Now! Are You Happy With Bachelor Brad's Final Pick?
- "You're the One, Em!" The Top 10 Sweetest Quotes From the Finale
- POLL: Will Brad and Emily Last? Sound off Now!
- Five Reasons Brad and Emily Will Live Happily Ever After
- 15 Things You Didn't Know About Bachelor Fan Favorite Emily Maynard