While watching The Bachelor do you ever find yourself asking, "Where the hell do these fools come from?" Yeah, you're not alone. Dumb stuff gets blurted out on The Bachelor on the reg, and we're here to capture all of those golden moments — just for you. Here are our picks for the most boneheaded lines from Season 16, Episode 4:
10. Courtney Robertson: "I think Kacie B.'s cute and sweet and she's kind of annoying."
Sounds like a needy puppy — maybe set her up with Scotch?
9. Kacie Boguskie: "Rachel gets to go on a date with Ben today and I, no joke, sat there and wanted to throw up."
Good plan. Vomiting does sound like more fun than Rachel and Ben’s painfully awkward date.
8. Emily O'Brien: “Courtney is like a statue made of marble. It's really beautiful, but it's cold and it's hard on the inside.”
Maybe, but Ben’s Washington Monument is really into her.
7. Emily [of Courtney]: “All I've seen is, like, a bitchy, cold, callous, like, rude demeanor.”
We’ve made this introduction before but... Pot, meet Kettle.
6. Casey Shteamer [to Emily, on Courtney]: “She is sweet to people who are sweet to her.”
The quote? Not stupid. The fact that she had to say it to these girls, super stupid.
5. Emily: “Courtney, we're not in fifth grade anymore, all right? Come on. Let's be adults about this.”
That’s right, Courtney, these mature girls are totally in sixth grade.
4. Emily: "I'm not used to people being rude to me and being aggressive to me."
Well, that’s because they didn’t know what you were saying behind their backs.
3. Courtney: “I don't start fights, I finish them.”
Great! Because Bachelor Nation has a lot of fights that need finishing...
2. Emily: "I don’t want to see him fooled by the vegan rod doe-eyed model who doesn’t really know which way is up."
Better that he be fooled by the omnivore “gangsta” with a self-righteous rod up her booty? Just checkin...
1. Courtney [on Emily]: "I almost just want to rip her head off and verbally assault her. Or shave her eyebrows off in the middle of the night."