Say what you will about Michelle Money, but she was incredibly quotable. Now that she's gone (sniff), let's look back at some of her best lines from The Bachelor Season 15.
15. Take your own advice sometime, lady
Michelle [to Brad]: From here on out, no talking.
14. And it’s way past this one’s bedtime
Michelle: I feel like there are very few women here. Brad is a man babysitting a bunch of little girls.
13. Dude, you should’ve made it a huge blowout and dumped her right here
Michelle [to Brad]: You and I are kind of in a fight. Like, this is our first fight.
12. Yeah, we bet Brad's fiancee wishes she had your mojo
Michelle: When Brad kisses me and when I kiss Brad, fireworks are going to go off. Probably right behind us. Every girl he kisses after he kisses me is just going to be one huge disappointment. Poor girls.
11. Don't beat around the bush — go straight for "Home Depot or Lowe's?"
Michelle [to Brad]: Do you prefer Starbucks or The Coffee Bean?
10. Except when I do — which is every chance I get
Michelle: I don’t want you to think I go run my mouth off to him about any of you, ‘cause I don’t.
9. It's your birthday? You should've mentioned it... a thousand more times
Michelle: This is especially irritating because it happens to be my 30th birthday today. Not my 29th, not my 31st. My 30th.
8. Follower! Chantal already slapped him; it's time to come up with a new way to punish Brad for good decisions
Michelle: There is a really good chance that if I don't get a date this week, Brad might get his own black eye.
7. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Michelle: [on Chantal]: For me, I just feel like she's really aggressive and really overly confident and almost egotistical.
6. This is the best excuse anyone’s ever come up with for thinning the herd
Michelle: I’m ready for some girls to go home, primarily because I need more space for my luggage.
5. As long as they start with you
Michelle: I would love if some of these ninjas would just kidnap some of these other girls. Throw a bag over their heads and take them off and just haul them to, like, the desert.
4. Just call it "making whoopee" like a normal person
Michelle: Soon enough it will be over and they will be gone and it will just be me and Brad in Tahiti, practicing making babies.
3. Oh, well, as long as you’re not saying it to be a bitch, no harm done...
Michelle: I'm not saying this to be, like, a bitch at all... But at the end of the day, I don't see him with any of those girls. Jackie needs to go home. Alli needs to go home. They all need to go home, I don't know what to say.
2. There’s that silver lining, sunshine!
Michelle: All I can do is be myself, be patient, and hope that Chantal gets attacked by monkeys. Or apes.
1. If this isn’t ready for a Hallmark card, nothing is
Michelle: Watching Brad take his shirt off makes you want to, like, go home and [bleeped out]. I don't know how else to say it.