Not every bride gets married on TV as millions watch from home, but every bride does tend to stress about wedding plans. Molly Mesnick — originally Molly Malaney on The Bachelor Season 13 before marrying Bachelor Jason Mesnick in 2010 — shared tips for brides-to-be in a guest blog for The Huffington Post. (Pay attention, Ashley Hebert, Holly Durst, and Peyton Wright!)
Here's an excerpt from the full post:
“Starting all over from scratch, I made a list of questions to help guide us as we made the big decisions about our special day.
• What are our favorite colors? What are our least favorite colors?
• If we could have a fresh bouquet of flowers in our house every day, which flower would we choose?
• If we could eat any meal in the world, what would it be? What type of foods do we not like?
• If we were chosen to design a dining room for a Home Store, what would it look like? Casual or formal?
• Of all of the dresses I have ever worn, which one made me feel the best about myself and why?
All of these questions got to the heart of our own personalities and the things we loved. THIS is what our wedding should be about, not ideas that came from a ‘suggested wedding list’ that I found online!"