[Y]ou can take Michael Stagliano off the ‘rumored’ list, because he’s definitely doing it. I mean, I see why the show would bring him back because he was popular last season and women will want to see him find a chick on there after the Holly/Blake embarrassment last season.
For those new to the BP dramz, allow us to refresh your memory via the following bullet points:
- Michael was engaged to Holly Durst before BP2
- He reportedly broke it off because she reportedly had cold feet.
- They went on the show.
- Michael wanted to get back with her.
- They canoodled a bit.
- Then she met toothy dentist Blake Julian of Ashley Hebert’s season.
- They canoodled... a lot.
- Michael was sad.
- Michael and Holly (oh, did we mention they were partners this whole time?) ended up winning BP2... but Michael’s joy was short-lived as soon after, it was announced Holly and Blake were engaged.
Now, with Holly and Blake just days away from their wedding, is it any coincidence that Michael decided to set his sights on other things? Like winning more money – or sparking his own BP romance?
We’re totally rooting for the latter!
Source: Reality Steve