Who wants to wait until December or whenever the cast of The Bachelor Season 16 is *officially* announced? Instead of meeting Ben Flajnik’s beauties all at once, we’re getting them one, two or three at a time courtesy of Reality Steve. So here are the bachelorettes Steve has revealed so far in advance of Season 16, which premieres Monday, January 2, 2012.
1. Elyse Myers, 24, a personal trainer/fitness instructor living in Tampa, FL. She’s originally from Illinois and graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a degree in exercise physiology. According to the little bio blurb on her Twitter account, @ElysedMyers, she’s a “Chicago girl new to tampa. I love going to the beach, exercising, and being with my family and friends.”
2. Erika Uhlig, 23, is the current Miss Chicago 2011. On her Miss Chicago site, http://www.misschicago.org/erika.html — which has lots of pics of her — it says she graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and attends the University of Illinois College of Law. She’s a political science major. Her pageant platform was Arts for Alzheimer's and her talent is listed as Jazz Violin.
3. Heather Freshwater, age 25, from Knoxville, TN. She’s a 7th grade language arts teacher at Holston Middle School and Steve has a pretty photo of her on his site. He also posts her work page at the school, which shows her with shorter hair, welcoming students to a new school year. But won’t she miss it if she’s on The Bachelor? Anyway, she attended Carson-Newman College in Jefferson City, TN and majored in English.
4. Jamie Otis, age 23, maternity nurse at Cortland Regional Medical Center in Cortland, NY. There are a couple of cute photos of her on Steve’s site, including one of her at a wedding.
5. Shawn Reynolds, age 28, from Phoenix, AZ. She’s a financial advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors. This is interesting — she attended Arizona State University on a soccer scholarship, which isn’t quite Ben’s University of Arizona, but the connection is close and he’s a huge soccer fan. Shawn never married but she has a son about 5 years old named Gavin. She’s the one in the Sonoma photo; Steve says she is the third girl from the right in the first row of the group pic, in the pigtails. Check out her LinkedIn Profile. She looks different in the LinkedIn and Sonoma pics.
6. Blakeley Shea, age 34, an aesthetician who studied at the Aveda Institute in Charlotte. She’s a former Hooters girl and former Maxim Top 100 in 2006 and, according to Steve, “pretty much has guaranteed that no one will take her seriously on this show. Google her. Out of the hundreds of pictures that pop up of her on the Internet, I can’t really find one where she has on any clothes.” But she’s 34 now, and since she’s a “former” all of those things, maybe she’s more mature now and ready to settle down? Also, Steve says Blakeley is in the top row, far right, in that photo of 11 of Ben’s beauties that showed up in The Sonoma News. He adds, “One last thing about Blakeley: She’s got a connection to this show in her past that I will reveal at a later time.” Juicy.
7. Jaclyn Swartz, age 27, grew up in Massachusetts and now lives in NY. She’s an account manager at CBS Interactive (CBSSports.com) and a graduate of the University of Wisconsin. Steve says she is the second girl from the left in the top row in the group photo.
8. Samantha Levey, age 26, from Pittsburgh, lives in Los Angeles. She went to the University of Arizona (Ben's alma mater) and is the current Miss Pacific Palisades, CA 2012. She will be competing for Miss California 2012. According to Steve, Samantha is on the bottom row, second girl in from the right in the black top, in the group photo. She’s also in the all white bikini on the skiing group date shot recently in San Francisco.
9. Casey Shteamer, age 26, of Chicago, Illinois, works at the Chicago Board of Trade, part-time model, graduated Arizona State University in 2007 with a degree in Philosophy, according to her LinkedIn page.
10. Courtney Robertson, no age listed, of Santa Monica, California is a professional model. She was on the cover Fitness Magazine in April 2011 and here she is in a Caesar’s Palace commercial. She’s also a hot chick in this “Guys Never Change” commercial. Check out more of her stuff at CourtneyRobertson.com.
11. Rachel Truehart, age 27, is a sales rep at Lucerne Textiles in New York. She’s originally from Massachusetts and graduated from Roger Williams University in 2006. She is the second girl from the right in the Puerto Rico group baseball date. Courtney is right next to her on the end. Here’s her LinkedIn Page.
12. Kacie Boguskie, age 24, is from Knoxville, Tennessee and works at Genera Energy LLC. She was a majorette at the University of Tennessee. According to Steve, she had a 1-on-1 date in Sonoma where she and Ben bought a baton so she could show off her skills.
13. Anna Snowball, age not listed, is from Grosse Pointe, Michigan but that's all Steve has right now. If she gets into a fight with anyone this season, that headline will just write itself.
14. Monica Spannbauer, no age listed, of Salt Lake City, Utah, works in dentistry. She is the second woman from the right in the back row in the Sonoma picture wearing the brown tank top. Here’s her LinkedIn Profile.
15. Amber Bacon, age 23, is from Canada. She’s a maternity nurse at Royal Columbian Hospital in New Westminister, BC. “Sorry, no picture on her yet,” Steve says. “She was eliminated on the first night, so, it’s not like she’s all that important.” Sorry, Canada!
16. Emily O’Brien, no age listed, is from Charlotte, North Carolina, like a certain other Emily we know. She graduated from Duke with a degree in Psychology and she’s currently a second year medical student at UNC. “When I was informed about Emily over a month ago, it was told to me she is ‘this season’s Ames,’” Steve wrote. “Smart, attractive, well liked, and most definitely a front runner. Had no idea what an Epidemiologist was until I googled it. Easily one of the smarter women they’ve ever cast. Not hard to figure out if Ben doesn’t pick her, you might wanna pencil her in for the next Bachelorette.” (But … what about Shawntel?!)
17. Lindsey Cox: 27, Clovis, CA, graduated Fresno St. University majoring in public relations, worked at Savvy Salon in Clovis, CA, and is the girl that rides in on the horse on the first night.
18. Nicki Sterling: 26, North Richland Hills, TX, dental hygienist, graduated Texas A&M in 2007, divorced within the last year (maiden name Nicki Felix). The first pic of her (on Steve’s site) is on page 5 of the school newsletter at Blinn College in Texas, where she’s a dental student and some of them got to visit the state capital.
Don't forget to check back! We'll continue to update as we know more... In the meantime, if you need your daily dose of The Bachelor: “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.