Usually we write about The Bachelor’s stupidest quotes. Not this time. This time we want to share the top 10 sweetest quotes from Brad Womack’s Season 15 finale. We can always go back to rolling our eyes tomorrow.
10. Brad gets his wings
Brad’s mom, Pam [crying]: My favorite thing that Emily said to me today was that she said he was her angel. Her angel.
9. Brad is a rad dad
Brad [to Emily]: I never in a million years would ever come in and want to replace her father, but I guarantee that I can love you and your daughter more than you can ever imagine, if you give me that chance.
8. Brad shocks his twin
Chad: To see Brad light up when talking about Ricki, I have never in 38 years heard Brad ever say anything like that.
7. Mama’s boy is in love
Brad: I'm happy, Mom
Pam: I know baby, I can see it in your eyes.
6. Remember that the next time your temper kicks in
Brad: I am so confident in the fact that I love this woman with all of my heart.
5. And to give you Little Ricki, of course
Emily: Ricky was in my life for a reason. His role was to show me what love is and to never settle for anything less than that.
4. But first I had to make out with a bunch of other chicks
Brad [to Emily]: You're so much more to me than a leap of faith. You're my once-in-a-lifetime.
3. And I had to date 55 women on The Bachelor to get to you
Brad: You’re the one, Em. You’re it.
2. Brad needs a BFF!
Brad [to Emily]: I’m asking for you to please give me your forever. Please let me be your best friend. Please let me protect you and your beautiful daughter. And please give me the opportunity to love you for the rest of your life. I love you, Emily. I am truly in love with you.
1. Aww! It helps that the other girl slapped him the first time he met her
Emily: You just made me the happiest girl in the world.
Brad: You made me the happiest guy since the first time I met you.
Need your daily dose of The Bachelor? “Like” us on Facebook! After all, you’d get our final rose.
For more from The Bachelor Season 15 finale...
- Finale Recap: Brad Womack Proposes to Emily Maynard
- “After the Final Rose” Recap: Emily Isn’t Ready to Marry Brad Womack
- Vote Now! Are You Happy With Bachelor Brad's Final Pick?