Occupation: Wine maker
Currently resides in: Sonoma, California
Known from: Ben Flajnik was the runner-up on Ashley Hebert’s Season 7 of The Bachelorette. He started shooting Season 16 of The Bachelor in September 2011. He co-owns Envolve Winery (formerly Evolve Winery), a Sonoma-area winery, with a high school friend.
Education: University of Arizona, majoring in music production with a minor in business.
MUST-READS: BEN FLAJNIK LINKS
- Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik’s Best Bachelor Moments So Far [PHOTOS]
- 5 Reasons Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson Could Actually Work
- Five Things You Need to Know About Bachelor Ben Flajnik
- Season 16 Behind the Scenes! Ben Flajnik Goofs Off Around the Bachelor House [PHOTOS]
- Ben Flajnik Shirtless: The Season 16 Bachelor Shows Off His Bod [PHOTOS]
- Bachelor Ben Flajnik's Twitter: 5 Interesting Facts We've Learned
- Did Ben Flajnik and Shawntel Newton Date Before The Bachelor 16?
- Watch! What Is Ben Flajnik's Relationship Dealbreaker? [VIDEO]
- Reality Steve Reveals Major Twist on The Bachelor Season 16
- Where Is Ben Flajnik Headed For Overnight Dates and Final Rose Ceremony? Bachelor 16 Spoilers!
- Who Does Ben Flajnik Pick?
- Are Reality Steve’s Spoilers About Who Wins The Bachelor Season 16 Wrong? – Speculation!
BEN FLAJNIK FUN FACTS
Tattoo Count: 0
Pets: Scotch, a Jack Russell Terrier
Favorite all-time book: The Dirt by Motley Crue. It's crazy. Those guys epitomize the ‘80s metal scene.
Favorite sports team: San Francisco Giants, the only team that matters
He’s athletic: I won a state championship in soccer and continue to play lots of intramural sports.
Best trip he’s ever been on: 2006 World Cup trip to Germany with nine of my buddies