Occupation: Executive Assistant at O'Brien Auto Group, owned by her father, former Seahawks player Mike O'Brien
Hometown: Mercer Island, WA
Currently Resides in: Seattle, WA
Chantal O'Brien is the daughter of former Seattle Seahawk Mike O'Brien, who also happens to own the O'Brien Auto Group chain in the Pacific Northwest. She works as her dad’s assistant at the corporate office. She was married to Jason Vena, vocalist of Seattle band Acceptance, from 2005-2009. She is
currently dating married to a fellow Seattle-area native named Jeff Razore.
MUST-READS: CHANTAL O'BRIEN LINKS
- Who Is Chantal's Ex-Husband?
- Rumor Patrol: Chantal Cheated on Ex With Police Officer?
- WATCH: Chantal Slaps Brad
- SPOILER: Does Brad Pick Chantal?
- SPOILER: Chantal's Hometown Secret
- PHOTOS: Chantal's Sports Illustrated photos
- FINALE RECAP: Read our Bachelor Season 15 Finale Recap
- The Bachelor Season 15 "After the Finale Rose" Recap
CHANTAL O'BRIEN FUN FACTS
Tattoo Count: 2, right ankle and lower back
Pets: 2 cats (Birmans) and 1 dog (Pomeranian)
Previous marriages: 1 Kids: 0
Biggest fear: Water (underwater one-on-one dates included)
Celebrity Look-alike: Sammi from Jersey Shore
More Chantal fun facts: 15 Things You Didn't Know About Bachelor Favorite Chantal O'Brien
Want more juicy deets on The Bachelor’s Chantal O'Brien? “Like” us on Facebook for the latest scoop.