Meeting 25 guys in one night is tough for anyone, so it’s nice for Desiree Hartsock that her friends in Bachelor Nation were able to wade through the dudes for her during the Season 9 premiere, and pick their favorites. And while votes were all over the place for frontrunners, keep in mind that it’s only week 1, and we have yet to see the true colors from some of these guys. Need we remind you that a whole lot of BN folks loved Tierra LiCausi the first time they met her? Including Sean.
Here’s a rundown of some of our favorite people talking about some guys we’ll be inviting into our living rooms, live blogs, and nightmares in the weeks to come.
- Beautiful blonde Natalie Getz tweeted,“Alright, Juan Pablo (Galavis) def is a spicy jalapeno. Dang....And he plays soccer? Ok, I approve of him for Des so she can take him to the fantasy suite and cuddle? Cough. I'm still sticking with Brody's dad being my #1!”
- Season 17’s Jackie Parr says, “Ben is my favorite so far! Little #brody would have had my first impression rose! #softie #toocute #littleman”
- Season 16 winner Courtney Robertson had several top dogs on her list. “My favorites: Drew, Bryden, Brandon, Juan Pablo and Kasey the hashtagger #thebachelorette,” she tweeted
- Ali Fedotowsky waxed longer about her thoughts in her blog, but her immediate favorites? “Desire [sic] and Drew couldn't stop giggling together. He is a front runner for sure #bachelorette @eonline.”
- Tenley Molzahn was on the same page as we were, tweeting “My heart just melted when little Brody stepped out... Ben is a front runner for me so far! #Bachelorette”
- And super-vet Jessie Sulidis agreed with Tenley (and others). She tweeted: “Ben is my fav so far on #thebachelorette ! Such a sweetie”
- But it was fashion blogger Dana Weiss who came out of her man haze to speak the truth: “The only guy I remember from #Bachelorette is Brody.”
Word. Who did you love?